Rogers, Rodney – Mammoth Ivory Locking PocketKnife – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Rodney Rogers Handmade Fossil Ivory Locking PocketKnife …
Rodney Rogers handmade “Damascus Liner Lock Folder” has Mammoth Ivory handle scales and George Werth Damascus blade steel. The random Damascus bolsters are dovetailed with fileworked Titanium liners and spacebar. Makes a wonderful custom collector piece or a beautiful EDC.
- Blade: 5160 & Nickel Twist Pattern Damascus by George Werth – Drop Point style – flat grind with swedge – ThumbStud with brown Micarta inset
- Handle: Fossil Mammoth Ivory – random Damascus bolsters – Titanium fileworked liners – LinerLock – fileworked anodized titanium spine/spacebar
- Blade Edge Length: 3.12″
- Blade Length: 4.00″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.50″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.36 oz.
- Circa: 1996
- Maker: Rodney Rogers – Rogers Custom Handmade Knives – Wildwood, FL
Rogers, Rodney - Wildwood, FL
Handmade maker since 1984. Known for his finely crafted pieces with natural materials. His shop was in Wildwood, Florida.