Roadie – LWT Sheepfoot Style PenKnife – SlipJoint Folder
Spyderco Roadie (C189) PocketKnife …
The Roadie represents a quantum leap in the evolution of modern pocketknife design. It’s most distinguishing characteristic”theœDouble Dentâ„¢”is a pair of symmetrical dimples in the blade that provide a solid purchase for a fingernail-free two-handed opening. Far superior to a traditional nail nick, they also do not collect dirt or debris.
The Roadie also features a subtle index-finger choil that increases control of the knife during use and acts as a safeguard against unintentional closure. The Roadie is a sheepfoot-style blade ground from BÃ¶hler-Uddeholm N690Co steel, a high-performance stainless steel. Its wide blade profile and full-flat grind create incredible edge geometry for a keen, scalpel-sharp edge.
- Overall/Open Length: 5.08″ (129 mm)
- Closed Length: 2.99″ (76 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.09″ (53 mm)
- Blade Edge Length: 1.72″ (44 mm)
- Blade Steel: N690Co¦ Full Flat Grind …Sheepfoot style
- Handle Material: FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Weight: 1 oz (28 g)
- Origin: Italy