Presidio II – Aluminum Drop Point Automatic – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Presidio II (5700, 5750) Automatic Folder …
The Presidio II reflects significant ergonomic and performance upgrades to the standard in combat tactical autos. The Presidio utilizes Benchmade’s AutoAxis mechanism for a fully ambidextrous operating system in combination with the dual AxisLock pull tab. The redesigned handle has a diagonally textured pattern as well as an integrated spine safety. The design features a black anodized aircraft aluminum handle, stainless steel liners, a drop point style blade and a deep carry clip is reversible for a left or right hand carry option. Both a sheath with a snap retention and a malice clip are also included. Made in the USA.
- Blade Steel: CPMS30V (58-60 HRC) – Drop Point
- Blade Length: 3.72″ (9.45cm) – Mini: 3.20″
- Open Length: 8.72″ (22.15cm) – Mini: 7.48″
- Closed Length: 5.00″ (12.70cm) – Mini: 4.34″
- Handle: Black Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum – lanyard hole
- Carry: DeepCarry – Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Cordura (Nylon) Sheath (no Sheath Mini) – MOLLE compatible Malice Clip – Weight: 6.32 oz. (179.20g) – Mini: 4.133 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."