Phaeton – Aluminum Drop Point OTF Auto – SlideLock Folder
Benchmade Phaeton (4600) OTF Automatic Knife …
Benchmade Phaeton spine-fire OTF automatic combines speed and style in a semi-tactical every day carry. The double-action auto (opens and closes with SlideButton) has an anodized aluminum handle and a S30V Drop Point blade. Texturing along the top scale and a stepped thumb slide button aids grip and control. A reversible deep-carry PocketClip completes the design. Made in the USA.
- Blade: CPM-S30V premium stainless steel (58-60 HRC) – Drop Point
- Handle: Model 4600: Black anodized, 6061-T6 billet aluminum – Model 4600-1: Dark Earth (Tan) anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum – Double-action out-the-front automatic
- Blade Length: 3.45″ (8.76cm)
- Open/Overall Length: 8.08″ (20.52cm)
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.63″ (11.76cm)
- Carry: Reversible deep-carry CarryClip … Weight: 3.01 oz (85.33g)
- Origin: USA
Black w/3.45" Black Plain Edge – 4600DLC, Black w/3.45" Satin Plain Edge – 4600, Bronze w/3.45" Black Plain Edge – 4600DLC-1, Bronze w/3.45" Satin Plain Edge – 4600-1
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."