Follow-Up – SS Skeletonized Back-Up Knife – Fixed Blade – Black Plain Edge
5 in stock
Benchmade Follow-Up (101BK) Back-Up Knife w/Sheath …
This small convenient fixed blade is a first option for a wide variety of EDC activities and an excellent last resort option for back-up and self defense applications. Law Enforcement and Security personnel will tuck it behind other belt mounted gear, while EDC users may elect to wear it as a neck knife for quick, convenient access. Made in USA!
- Blade Length: 2.60″ (6.60 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.99″ (15.21 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V premium stainless steel, 58-60 HRC – Drop Point – Coated Finish
- Handle: Skeletonized CPM-S30V stainless steel
- Carry: Boltaron Sheath – Weight: 2.65 oz
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."