H2O Dive Knife – Rubber Overmold Blunt Tip w/Molded Sheath – Fixed Blade
3 in stock
Benchmade Dive Knife (112SBK-BLK) with Sheath …
This dive knife was originally developed for an elite military program. It is super sharp, very ergonomic, perfectly balanced and all around comfortable. The blade is flat on the right side and has a chisel-grind edge. It has a good sheath with a good retention system, so it won’t fall out even if you disengage the lock. Designed and manufactured in the USA with Austrian blade steel.
- Blade: N680 (57-59 HRC) – Opposing Bevel – coated finish – Combo Edge (partially serrated)
- Handle: Rubberized Overmold – lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 3.50″ (8.89cm)
- Overall Length: 8.07″ (20.50cm)
- Carry: Injection Molded Plastic Sheath – Weight: 4.60 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”