Pardue – G10, Gray & Black Drop Point – AxisLock Folder
1 in stock
Benchmade Pardue (531) Drop Point Folder …
The 531 with a black and gray herringbone pattern G-10 handle is a lightweight and durable EDC ready to go whenever you are. Ambidextrous use with AxisLock, dual thumb studs and reversible PocketClip. Made in USA!
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.25″ (8.26cm)
- Overall/Open Length: 7.42″ (18.85cm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.17″ (10.59cm)
- Handle: Gray and Black Textured G10 with Lanyard Hole
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up Carry Clip – Weight: 2.10 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”