North Fork – Folding Hunter, Drop Point – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade North Fork (15031) Folding Hunter Drop Point Folder …
Benchmade Hunt Series North Fork Folder is a great carry knife for all outdoor activities from Hiking to Hunting. It has a modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual ThumbStud opener, strong AxisLock locking mechanism and CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade. The North Fork is designed with contoured handle scales for a secure grip, stainless steel liners for strength and a reversible tip-up pocket clip. Always ready to go to work. Made in the USA.
- Blade: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) – Drop Point – Dual ThumbStuds
- Blade Length: 2.97″ (7.54cm)
- Open Length: 6.97″ (17.70cm)
- Closed Length: 3.90″ (9.91cm)
- Handle: Model 15031-1: G10 – Model 15032-2: Stabilized Wood
- Carry: Reversible – Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: G10: 3.41 oz. (96.67g) – Wood: 3.16 oz. (89.58g)
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."