North Fork – Folding Hunter, Drop Point – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade North Fork (15031) Folding Hunter Drop Point Folder …
Benchmade Hunt Series North Fork Folder is a great carry knife for all outdoor activities from Hiking to Hunting. It has a modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual ThumbStud opener, strong AxisLock locking mechanism and CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade. The North Fork is designed with contoured handle scales for a secure grip, stainless steel liners for strength and a reversible tip-up pocket clip. Always ready to go to work. Made in the USA.
- Blade: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) – Drop Point – Dual ThumbStuds
- Blade Length: 2.97″ (7.54cm)
- Open Length: 6.97″ (17.70cm)
- Closed Length: 3.90″ (9.91cm)
- Handle: Model 15031-1: G10 – Model 15032-2: Stabilized Wood
- Carry: Reversible – Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: G10: 3.41 oz. (96.67g) – Wood: 3.16 oz. (89.58g)
- Origin: USA
G-10 Scales w/2.97" Plain Edge – 15031-1, Wood Scales w/2.97" Plain Edge – 15031-2
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."