Nakamura – Axis Drop Point w/PocketClip – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Nakamura Axis (484) Folder …
The Nakamura Axis Folder delivers detailed design and functional strength. M390 steel coupled with AxisLock functionality and G10 handles with stainless liners delivers a great user knife. Looks good and comfortable to carry. The 484-1 varies from the 484 with a carbon fiber handle and S90V steel blade and blue anodized pivot/barrel spacers. Made in the USA by Benchmade Knife Company.
- Blade Length: 3.08″
- Overall Length: 7.03″
- Closed Length: 3.95″
- Blade (484): M390 Super Premium Stainless Steel (60-62 HRC) … Modified Drop-Point
- Handle (484): contoured G10 …
- Blade Material (484-1): CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC) … Modified Drop-Point
- Handle (484-1): contoured Carbon Fiber …
- Carry: Reversible, Split-Arrow, Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 484: 3.52 oz – 484-1: 3.28 oz
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”