Nakamura – Axis Drop Point w/PocketClip – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Nakamura Axis (484) Folder …
The Nakamura Axis Folder delivers detailed design and functional strength. M390 steel coupled with AxisLock functionality and G10 handles with stainless liners delivers a great user knife. Looks good and comfortable to carry. The 484-1 varies from the 484 with a carbon fiber handle and S90V steel blade and blue anodized pivot/barrel spacers. Made in the USA by Benchmade Knife Company.
- Blade Length: 3.08″
- Overall Length: 7.03″
- Closed Length: 3.95″
- Blade (484): M390 Super Premium Stainless Steel (60-62 HRC) … Modified Drop-Point
- Handle (484): contoured G10 …
- Blade Material (484-1): CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC) … Modified Drop-Point
- Handle (484-1): contoured Carbon Fiber …
- Carry: Reversible, Split-Arrow, Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 484: 3.52 oz – 484-1: 3.28 oz
- Origin: USA
Carbon Fiber w/S90V Combo Edge – 484S-1, Carbon Fiber w/S90V Plain Edge – 484-1, G10 w/M390 Combo Edge – 484S, G10 w/M390 Plain Edge – 484
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."