Moxie – TPE EDC Outburst Assisted – LinerLock Folder
CRKT-Columbia River Moxie (1100, 1101, 1102) Assisted Folder¦
This model is no longer in production¦
Sussex, Wisconsin designer Matthew Lerch, Sussex, WI designed this modified spear point blade effective in a wide variety of every day applications. Blade actuation is done through the patented Fire Safe® release button incorporated into the thumb-stud opener. Simply, pushœdown and out” on the thumb-stud and as the blade begins to open, the Outburst® opener assist kicks in and the blade opens fully. Molded handle scales feature a hard layer for strength and a softer layer for tactile grip.
- Open/Overall Length: 7.50 inches
- Blade Length: 3.29 inches
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.23 inches
- Blade: 8Cr14MoV Stainless Steel¦ 58-59 HRC¦ modified Spear Point¦ Fire Safe ThumbStud Outburst® Assisted Opening¦ Black Oxide Corrosion Resistant Finish¦ Hollow Ground
- Handle: EDM Finish – PP; textured“ TPE¦ LinerLock¦ lanyard loop/hole
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.2 oz
- Origin: China
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.