Military Rescue Auto – Auto Blade & Hook – ButtonLock Folder
Colonial Military (526/724/728) Rescue Auto with Safety¦
These Colonial automatic military rescue folders were designed as paratrooper jump knife to help a downed pilot or aircrew get out of emergency survival situations. They are equipped with a push button deployed SS blade and manual opening J-Style hook blade or Shroud Cutter for parachute shroud, seat beats, webbing, rope and clothing. The handle is a nearly indestructible Isoplast (engineered thermoplastic) material. A nice piece for your emergency kit. Made in the USA!
- Blade: 1095 (58-60 RC) SS¦ Clip Point style¦ Tool: J-Style hook cutter
- Handle: textured Isoplast (engineered thermoplastic)¦ slide safety¦ push button deployment (blade)¦ manual opening hook cutter
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62
- Blade Length: 3.00
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50
- Open/Overall Length: 7.50
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Origin: USA … Colonial Knife Co¦ Warwick, RI
Colonial Knife Company
The three Paolantonio brothers founded Colonial Knife Company in 1926. Today, Colonial is proud to manufacture the highest quality in precision cutlery; quality that can only come from nearly a century of knife making experience. That’s why Colonial is able to offer a lifetime warranty on all its products.