Mikolajczyk, Glen – Ivory Dual Action Automatic“ LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Glen Mikolajczyk Handmade Ivory D/A Folder …
Maker is retired … no longer an active maker
Glen Mikolajczyk’s sole authorship handmade Dual Action LinerLock folder has Ivory handle scales and powder mosaic Damascus blade steel. The bolsters are mosaic Damascus and file-worked along with the titanium liners, ThumbStud and top blade edge. This is a Dual Action folder which opens both manually via a ThumbStud and automatically via a ButtonRelease. Fully functional, this piece of pocket jewelry is also a beautiful art knife worthy of any collection.
- Blade: maker’s powder mosaic Damascus with twist cutting bar/edge – Clip Point style – ThumbStud
- Handles: Elephant Ivory (pre-band antique) – mosaic bolsters – anodized titanium liners – file-worked blade, guard, liners, ThumbStud and bolsters – 14K gold pins – medieval style Cross on Damascus spacer/butt of handle
- Blade Edge Length: 3.00″
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25″ (includes cross)
- Overall/Open Length: 7.50″ (includes cross)
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.80 oz.
- Circa: 2012
- Maker: Glen Mikolajczyk – Weg Von Wenig Forge – Caledonia, WI