Peter Martin Handmade MOP Assisted Opening Folder …
Peter Martin Handmade C.E.O. assisted opening folder has twist pattern blade steel and beautiful Mother of Pearl handle scales. This assisted opening mechanism is Mr. Martin’s design and works flawlessly. Like all of his sole authorship pieces, this combination of handle, blade and bolster materials is a one-of-a-kind collector echelon folder. Whether carried EveryDay, used as pocket jewelry or placed in a collection, this assisted opening folder is up to the task.
- Blade: maker’s twist pattern Damascus – Drop Point style – file worked ThumbStud
- Handle: MOP-white Mother of Pearl – anodized titanium liners and CarryClip – LinerLock – powdered mosaic Damascus bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 2.81″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.18″
- Carry: CarryClip – Weight: 4.32 oz.
- Circa: 2010
- Maker: Peter Martin – Peter Martin Knives – Waterford, WI