Martin, Peter – Pearl CEO Assisted Opener – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Peter Martin Handmade MOP Assisted Opening Folder …
Peter Martin Handmade C.E.O. assisted opening folder has twist pattern blade steel and beautiful Mother of Pearl handle scales. This assisted opening mechanism is Mr. Martin’s design and works flawlessly. Like all of his sole authorship pieces, this combination of handle, blade and bolster materials is a one-of-a-kind collector echelon folder. Whether carried EveryDay, used as pocket jewelry or placed in a collection, this assisted opening folder is up to the task.
- Blade: maker’s twist pattern Damascus – Drop Point style – file worked ThumbStud
- Handle: MOP-white Mother of Pearl – anodized titanium liners and CarryClip – LinerLock – powdered mosaic Damascus bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 2.81″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.18″
- Carry: CarryClip – Weight: 4.32 oz.
- Circa: 2010
- Maker: Peter Martin – Peter Martin Knives – Waterford, WI
Martin, Peter - Waterford, WI
Mr. Martin sold his first knife in 1988 and became a full time maker in 2003. He has been forging steel since 1987 and firmly believes in the sole authorship method of knife making. Although every piece he makes is fully functional; many of the folders he makes today are considered art knives because of the materials used, his knifemaking talent, creativity and design. Highly collectible, one-of-a-kind edged tools from a gentleman craftsman.