Kershaw Knockout (1870) Drop Point Flipper Folder …
The Knockout (1870) features a Sub-Frame Lock making it a big, yet lightweight enough to carry EDC folder. The modified Drop Point has high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel with a stonewashed finish and anodized aluminum handle material. The Knockout is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening with built-in flipper or the dual thumb studs. An everyday carry that is comfortable in your pocket or pack for an outdoor adventure. Made in the USA!
- Blade: Sandvik 14C28N SS¦ StoneWash finish¦ Drop Point style¦ Flipper¦ Dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum¦ lanyard hole¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦œsub FrameLock
- Blade Length: 3.25
- Handle/Carry Length: 4.6
- Open/Overall Length: 7.9
- Carry: 3-Position CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2012
- Origin: USA¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR