Ember – SS, Grey Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Ember (3560) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The blade is just two inches long and, when closed, the knife is a compact 2.8 inches. The modified clip-point blade has an ergonomic top curve, which gives the user a convenient place to position an index finger when guiding the knife’s edge in a close-cutting situation. A sturdy FrameLock secures the blade in position for safe use. Easy to carry in pocket, briefcase, or backpack, the Ember packs a lot of style into a small package.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … titanium carbo-nitride coating … Flipper
- Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating … SpeedSafe® assisted opening … FrameLock
- Blade length: 2 in. (5.1 cm)
- Closed length: 2.8 in. (7.1 cm)
- Overall length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Carry: 3-Position CarryClip … Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2014
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.