Concierge – G10 KVT Ball-Bearing Flipper – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Concierge (4020) Drop Point Flipper Folder …
Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, the Concierge has a clean, refined look. The modified drop-point blade opens with a flipper and Kershaw’s manual KVT ball-bearing system. Machined G10 with crowned finish handle scales offer a substantial grip and fills even larger hands comfortably. The Concierge is slim enough to be an easy everyday carry.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ titanium carbo-nitride coating¦ Drop Point style¦ Flipper¦
- Handle: G10¦ KVT ball-bearing opening¦ LinerLock¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 3.25
- Handle/Carry Length: 4.25
- Open/Overall Length: 7.25
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2018
- Origin: China¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai’s resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today’s knife making industry and knife-using public.