Brawler – GFN Assisted Flipper – LinerLock Folder – Black Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Brawler (1990) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The Brawler starts with a modified tanto blade; a shape often found in tactical and rescue knives that may be required to punch through tough materials. The tanto is an ideal shape for these piercing tasks because there is plenty of metal to support the point, making it stronger than many other blade shapes. All this makes the Brawler an excellent utility knife.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … black oxide coating … Flipper and ThumbStud
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon … SpeedSafe assisted opening … LinerLock
- Blade length: 3 1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/8 in. (14.3 cm)
- Overall length: 7 3/8 in. (18.7 cm)
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip … Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2012
- Origin: China