BKC 2012 Club Knife – Great Eastern Jigged Brown Bone Cody Scout LockBack
Out of stock
Great Eastern (72112) UN-X-LD Cody Scout LockBack Folder
Badger Knife Club 2012 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 55 issued
The 2012 Badger Knife Club knife is a Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield #72 pattern with jigged brown bone handles. Also known as a Cody Scout pattern, this knife features a spear point 1095 blade steel. It has both a UN-X-LD nickel silver logo and Badger Knife Club shield inlays, nickel silver front bolster with brass liners and lanyard hole. This classic folder is made in USA.
- Blade: 1095 carbon steel¦ Spear Point style¦ satin finish¦ BKC etch
- Handle: Jigged Brown Bone¦ nickel silver bolsters¦ BKC logo inlay¦ UN-X-LD Northfield logo inlay¦ brass liners and pins¦ LockBack¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.75
- Overall/Open Length: 7.62
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Great Eastern Cutlery¦ Titusville, PA
Great Eastern Cutlery
Great Eastern Cutlery company was established in August of 2006 in Titusville, PA. Offering three trademarked brands: The GEC, the company’s only stainless steel blade line; The Tidioute Cutlery (Based on the Tidioute Cutlery Co. of circa 1909 to 1916), a more economical knife that serves purposes of functionality over collectability and the prized Northfield UN-X-LD (Based on the Northfield Knife Company which operated in Connecticut from 1858 to 1926.), the shop’s highest-end product line.