SOCP, Folder – CF-Elite Tactical/Rescue Spear Point – AxisLock Folder
3 in stock
Benchmade SOCP (391SBK) Tactical Spear Point Folder …
Benchmade 391 SOCP Folder is ideal for on and off-duty carry. Designed by Greg Thompon as a first-choice tactical folder that incorporates a myriad of functional features for EDC, rescue situations, outdoor activities, self-defense and as many other tasks you may need an edged tool for. D2 blade steel is paired with tough CF-Elite handle scales. Rapid deployment ring, AxisLock and a ThumbDisk for ambidextrous one hand opening makes this folder a truly all-purpose tool. Made in the USA!
- Blade: D2 tool steel (60-62 HRC) – spear point style – black Cerakote coated – ThumbDisk – Combo Edge
- Handle: CF-Elite (carbon fiber reinforced nylon polymer) – molded grooved and dimpled texturing- AxisLock – lanyard hole – carbide glass breaker
- Blade Edge Length: 4.12 inches
- Blade Length: 4.47 inches
- Closed Length: 5.66 inches
- Overall/Open Length: 10.13 inches
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip (reversible and Tip-Up or Tip-Down) w/quick-draw ring – Weight: 4.10 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade’s breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”
|#354 of 1200 issued||
|#355 of 1200 issued||
|#884 of 1200 issued||