Grohmann Rosewood R300S Lockback Folding Hunter w/Sheath
Out of stock
Grohmann (R300S) Rosewood LockBack Folding Hunter …
Badger Knife Club 2003 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 60 issued
This folding hunter introduced in 1963 is based on the award winning design of D.H. Russell’s Belt Knife Original #1. Designed first for skinning with its unique elliptical blade and comfort grip; this folding hunter is an all purpose hunting knife, useful on fishing outings or for the bushcrafter. Compact to carry and big on outdoor adventures. Included is a hand stitched Leather Sheath/Pouch for belt carry.
- Blade: high carbon stainless – elliptical shaped skinning blade – BKC 2003 etch
- Handle: Rosewood¦ grooved nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – nickel silver pins and liners – LockBack – lanyard loop/fixed bale
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Blade Length: 4.00″
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.25″
- Overall/Open Length: 9.25″
- Carry: Leather Sheath- Weight: 7.52 oz.
- Origin: Canada – Grohmann Knives Ltd – Pictou, Nova Scotia
Grohmann was founded in Nova Scotia, Canada in the mid-20th century. The company's #1 original hunting knife has become the quintessential Canadian knife and has been honored by many awards over the years. It is a small company with a big reputation as a living legend.