Case (62131 SS) PocketWorn Jigged Bone 2-Blade Canoe …
Badger Knife Club 1996 Club Knife – Limited Edition – #19 of 65 issued – Case First Year Issued #168
This Case PocketKnife is a Canoe pattern (#131) with Spear and Pen blades. This is a First Year Issue Pocket Worn named for the extra hand-finishing making it feel like a knife that has spent years in your pocket. With stainless steel blade steel and red jigged bone handle scales; this PocketKnife gets its name because the copperhead bolsters of this equal-end knife pattern make the knife resemble the shape of a canoe. The first canoe was manufactured sometime prior to 1915. This classic Case PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: Tru-Sharp® Surgical SS – Spear and Pen styles – BKC Tenth Club Knife etch – Case Pocket Worn First Year Issued etch
- Handle: jigged Red bone – nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Case XX logo inlay – brass pins and liners – SS back spring
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 2.25″ Pen: 1.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.62″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.12″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 2.72 oz.
- Origin: USA – W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery – Bradford, PA