BKC 1992 Club Knife – Abbott, Bill – Walnut Utility Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Bill Abbott Handmade Utility Hunter w/Sheath …
1992 Badger Knife Club Knife … Limited Edition … 60 issued
Bill Abbott made this small hunter for the Badger Knife Club Club Knife in 1992. The full tang knife has a lanyard hole and is etched with the Badger Knife Club logo. Walnut scales are pinned and the knife comes with a leather sheath.
- Blade Material: ATS-34 steel – Drop Point – BKC etch
- Handle Material: walnut – pommel lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 2 3/4″
- Overall Length: 7 1/2″
- Carry: Leather Sheath … Weight: 5.60 oz.
- Maker: William Abbott – Chandlerville, IL
Abbott, Bill - Chandlerville, IL
Bill Abbott made a small hunter for the Badger Knife Club Club Knife in 1992. At the time he was a member of the Club and an active Knifemaker. Currently his whereabouts are unknown and his status is considered retired.