Big Eddy – TRP Fillet Knife w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
CRKT Big Eddy (3008N, 3010N) Fillet Knife w/Sheath …
This fishing knife will transform your tackle box forever. Designed by Alaska fishing guide, Russ Kommer, this blade breaks the mold for traditional fillet knife design. Most fillet knives rely on a symmetrical blade grind for cutting, but what Russ did was apply a hollow grind to the topside and a flat grind on the bottom. This makes your fish fillets lift and float off the topside while the bottom side is gliding and not digging into the skin. The Triple-Point â„¢ serrations make quick work of bones, fins and gristle. The glass filled nylon handle is grippy and ergonomic.
- Blade Length: 3010N: 9.063″ inches¦ 3008N: 6.75 inches
- Overall Length: 3010N: 14.25″ inches¦ 3008N: 11.93 inches
- Blade: 5CR13, 56-58 HRC¦ Dual Grind Blade¦ Satin Finish
- Handle: Twin-Fused high-impact Polypropylene core wrapped with a soft textured rubber
- Carry: Weight 3010N: 3.9 oz¦ 3008N: 3.6 oz¦ Injection Molded Black Polypropylene Sheath
- Origin: China
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.