Batum – G10/SS Drop Point w/ThumbSlot – FrameLock Folder
CRKT Batum (5451, 5453) Drop Point Folder …
The compact yet big-bellied modified drop point blade features a sleek satin finish and a low-profile thumb slot deployment mechanism. Once open, it’s secured in place with a frame lock for safety, and offers two secure grip positions. On one side, a black G10 handle ensures your grip won™t slip even in the grittiest situations, and on the other side, a modest stonewash stainless steel handle locks the deep-pocket carry clip in place.
- Blade Length: 5451: 2.45″ (62.28 mm)¦ 5453: 3.15″ (80.21 mm)
- Closed Length: 5451: 3.70″ (94.18 mm)¦ 5453: 4.77″ (121.21 mm)
- Overall Length: 5451: 6.18″ (157.18 mm)¦ 5453: 5.93″ (150.83 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV, HRC 58-60¦ Satin Finish¦ ThumbSlot Opening
- Handle: Black G10 front scale on Stonewash 2Cr13 Stainless Steel frame … FrameLock …
- Carry: 2-Position Tip-Up or Tip-Down¦ Weight: 5451/3.6 oz¦ 5453/6.9 oz
- Origin: China
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.