Barricade“ GFN Rescue Multi-Tool“ LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Barricade (8650) Clip Point Multi-Tool Folder …
The Barricade has all the key features needed in an emergency knife: a carbide glass-breaker is built into the butt end, sculpted glass-filled nylon handle offers a secure grip whether in glass-striking position or when using the blade and the built-in cord cutter will zip through seat belts and cord quickly and easily. The SS modified Clip Point blade is black-oxide coated for an extra protection from the elements and the glass-filled nylon handle material is orange for locating this rescue tool in the bottom of the glove compartment, a pack or on the ground if dropped. The Barricade is a value-priced rescue knife with standout features & standout color.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ black-oxide coating¦ modified Clip Point style¦ flipper¦ dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: orange GFN (glass-filled nylon) anodized¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦ Carbide GlassBreaker tip¦ cord/seatbelt cutter¦ LinerLock
- Blade Length: 3.5
- Handle/Carry Length: 5
- Open/Overall Length: 8.5
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: China¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.