Barricade“ GFN Rescue Multi-Tool“ LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Barricade (8650) Clip Point Multi-Tool Folder …
The Barricade has all the key features needed in an emergency knife: a carbide glass-breaker is built into the butt end, sculpted glass-filled nylon handle offers a secure grip whether in glass-striking position or when using the blade and the built-in cord cutter will zip through seat belts and cord quickly and easily. The SS modified Clip Point blade is black-oxide coated for an extra protection from the elements and the glass-filled nylon handle material is orange for locating this rescue tool in the bottom of the glove compartment, a pack or on the ground if dropped. The Barricade is a value-priced rescue knife with standout features & standout color.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ black-oxide coating¦ modified Clip Point style¦ flipper¦ dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: orange GFN (glass-filled nylon) anodized¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦ Carbide GlassBreaker tip¦ cord/seatbelt cutter¦ LinerLock
- Blade Length: 3.5
- Handle/Carry Length: 5
- Open/Overall Length: 8.5
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: China¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR