Autocrat – G10 Dagger OTF Automatic“ SlideLock Folder
Benchmade Autocrat (3400) Out-The-Front Automatic …
The Autocrat from Benchmade is a double edge dagger style out-the-front automatic with a spine fire slide release button. The G10 handle material is smooth milled and contoured for a durable, wear-resistant and comfortable grip. The premium grade blade steel is CPM-S30CV, a martensitic (hardened) powder-made (sintered) wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel. The blade opens and closes out-the-front of the handle via a slide action button located on the spine. This tactical style knife is an easy carry suitable for EDC, Self-Defense and Outdoor Activities. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) – Dagger style with fuller – double edged
- Handle: G10 smooth milled and contoured – blue sapphire titanium coated hardware and components – blue anodized release button – aluminum frame – black oxide liner
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Blade Length: 3.71″
- Closed/Carry Length: 5.04″
- Open/Overall Length: 8.75″
- Carry: deep-carry reversible Tip-Down CarryClip – Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR
Black 3.71" Dual Plain Edge – 3400BK, Satin 3.71" Dual Plain Edge – 3400
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."