West, C.A. – Mammoth Ivory Folding Hunter – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Charles (Chuck) West Handmade Engraved Drop Point Folder …
This Chuck West handmade LinerLock Folding Hunter has Mammoth Ivory handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. This fancy folding hunter is built rock solid and the Drop Point blade offers utility adaptable to many cutting tasks. This one is pretty enough for a collection and tough enough for any outdoor adventure.
- Blade: ATS-34 – Drop Point style – satin finish – hollow ground
- Handle: bark cut mammoth ivory – SS engraved bolsters – SS fittings – LinerLock
- Blade Edge Length: 3.12″
- Blade Length: 4.37″
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.12″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.50″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 6.72 oz.
- Circa: 1996
- Maker: Chuck West – West Custom Knives – Centralia, IL
West, Chuck (C.A.) - Centralia, IL
Charles A. West sold his first knife in 1963 establishing a reputation for workmanship among his peers and his custom knife customers. His attention to detail, impeccable quality and clean, crisp fit and trim attests to his quality work.