Benchmade Volli (1000001) Assisted Folder …
The Volli is an AXIS-Assist Folder designed by Warren Osborne. One hand ambidextrous use with an AxisLock and dual ThumbStuds. Impressive feel and comfort in your hand with the milled and contoured G10 scales. The Drop Point blade shape is all utilitarian. Built to perform and be an EveryDay carry. Ready for the trail, work or that visit to the park. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.26″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.78″
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.42″
- Blade: S30V stainless steel blade (58-60 HRC) … Drop Point blade with ambidextrous dual ThumbStud opener
- Handle: Black contoured and textured G10 handle … stainless steel liners
- Carry: Black Tip-Up CarryClip … Split-Arrow … Reversible … Weight: 4.28 oz.
- Origin: USA