Benchmade Volli AXIS Assisted – S30V Black Combo Blade – Black G10 Handle – 1000001SBK
1 in stock
Benchmade Volli (1000001) Assisted Folder
This item is no longer in production.
The Volli is an AXIS-Assist Folder designed by Warren Osborne. One hand ambidextrous use with an AxisLock and dual ThumbStuds. Impressive feel and comfort in your hand with the milled and contoured G10 scales. The Drop Point blade shape is all utilitarian. Built to perform and be an EveryDay carry. Ready for the trail, work or that visit to the park. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.26″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.78″
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.42″
- Blade: S30V stainless steel blade (58-60 HRC) – Drop Point blade with ambidextrous dual ThumbStud opener
- Handle: Black contoured and textured G10 handle – stainless steel liners
- Carry: Black Tip-Up CarryClip – Split-Arrow – Reversible – Weight: 4.28 oz.
- Origin: USA
3.26" Black Combo Edge – 1000001SBK, 3.26" Black Plain Edge – 1000001BK, 3.26" Satin Combo Edge – 1000001S, 3.26" Satin Plain Edge – 1000001
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."