Timberline Kickstart (1141, 1143) Assisted Folder …
This item is no longer in production –
W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co. in Bradford, Pennsylvania purchased the Timberline knife brand from The Great American Tool Company. (Announced December 2016).
Butch Vallotton, known for his flawless opening mechanisms and custom knife designs, and Charles Ochs, designer of the original “Black Knife,” teamed up to create the Timberline KickStart. The lightning fast/super smooth Vallotton assist deploys the blade to the locked position with authority. The classic “Black Knife” handle and blade design has been the tactical performance standard to the special operations community for decades.
- Blade: AUS-8 stainless steel – Spear Point style – BeadBlast finish w/matte black Teflon coating
- Handle: black textured Zytel – Vallotton assisted opener – 420-J2 stainless steel liners
- Blade Edge Length: 3.12″
- Blade Length: 3.25″ (82 mm)
- Handle/Carry Length: 4.62″ (117 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 7.93″ (200 mm)
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip – Weight: 4.16 ounces
- Origin: China