Ti Monolock, Micro – Titanium Drop Point Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Benchmade Micro Pocket Rocket (756) Flipper Folder …
The Micro Pocket Rocket (mPR) folder designed by Shane Sibert is the reinvented MPR in a mirco package with a big knife mentality. This monolock flipper, with titanium scales, 20CV blade steel and custom hardware brings big style and functionality to a micro package. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV premium Stainless Steel – Satin Finish Drop Point – Flipper
- Handle: sandblasted Titanium – titanium coated (blue) SS barrel spacers – MonoLock (FrameLock) – lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 1.87″
- Open/Overall Length: 4.83″
- Closed/Handle Length: 2.84″
- Carry: Tip-Up Titanium CarryClip – titanium coated (blue) – Weight: 3.52 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."