Ti Monolock, Micro – Titanium Drop Point Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Benchmade Micro Pocket Rocket (756) Flipper Folder …
The Micro Pocket Rocket (mPR) folder designed by Shane Sibert is the reinvented MPR in a mirco package with a big knife mentality. This monolock flipper, with titanium scales, 20CV blade steel and custom hardware brings big style and functionality to a micro package. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV premium Stainless Steel – Satin Finish Drop Point – Flipper
- Handle: sandblasted Titanium – titanium coated (blue) SS barrel spacers – MonoLock (FrameLock) – lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 1.87″
- Open/Overall Length: 4.83″
- Closed/Handle Length: 2.84″
- Carry: Tip-Up Titanium CarryClip – titanium coated (blue) – Weight: 3.52 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade’s breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”