Spoke – SS, BlackWash Assisted Flipper – LinerLock Folder – Black Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Spoke (1313BLK) Assisted Flipper Folder …
With its blade length of just 2 inches, the Kershaw Spoke is easy to take along with you just about anywhere. But even with such a compact blade, this knife is plenty useful. It slices through tasks quickly and easily because the Spoke’s big belly provides plenty of cutting surface … even though the overall blade length is shorter. The Spoke has a reversible, deep-carry PocketClip and a black-oxide coated blade stop.
- Blade: 4CR14 SS … black-oxide coating … Flipper …
- Handle: Steel, black-oxide coating … SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper … LinerLock
- Blade length: 2 in. (5.1 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.