Colonial – FRN Auto w/Oxygen Tank Key – ButtonLock Folder
Colonial Shur-Snap Oxygen Tank Key with Knife Tool …
This all-purpose folding tool (a/k/a Ameba) with push button deployment and oxygen tank key is easy to carry, stow or hang (with a lanyard or keychain) putting it at hand whenever it is called to service. Designed to be practical in every aspect whether ice climbing, in the field, at sea, hiking, keychain tool, work, everyday or wherever a rescue tool could be used. Featuring a lightweight, compact design with a build that allows easy use in work gloves. The Shur-Snap has ATS-34 blade steel and a virtually indestructible nylon polymer handle with deep grooves for a secure grip. Push button deployment, a sliding safety lock, sturdy pocket clip and key-chain/lanyard hole make this tool a versatile EDC tool. Made in the USA!
- Blade: ATS-34 – Drop Point style – Walter Blackie Collins design –
- Handle: FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon) – slide safety – push button deployment – lanyard/key-chain hole – Non-Slip Grip – oxygen tank key/wrench
- Blade Edge Length: 1.62″
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25″
- Open/Overall Length: 5.12″
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip – Weight: 1.76 oz.
- Origin: USA – Colonial Knife Co – Warwick, RI
Green Camo w/Black Serrated Edge – 104G, Orange Camo w/Black Serrated Edge – 104O, Orange w/Black Serrated Edge – 102, Pink Camo w/Black Serrated Edge – 104P
Colonial Knife Company
The three Paolantonio brothers founded Colonial Knife Company in 1926. Today, Colonial is proud to manufacture the highest quality in precision cutlery; quality that can only come from nearly a century of knife making experience. That’s why Colonial is able to offer a lifetime warranty on all its products.