Sequin – SS, BeadBlast Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Sequin (3490) Drop Point Flipper Folder …
The all-stainless-steel Seguin is a Les George design that feels solid in-hand. It opens with authority thanks to Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening and a substantial flipper. The Seguin’s SS blade with a gray PVD coating is a perfect, mid-sized folder for a full range of cutting tasks. The durable stainless-steel handle stands up to just about any working condition: hot, cold, wet, or dry. The handle’s heavily machined texture and additional line texturing the aluminum backspacer gives the Seguin an attractive, integrated appearance. A practical edged tool with eye-catching style.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ gray PVD coating¦ Drop Point style¦ Flipper¦
- Handle: SS¦ bead-blasted finish¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦ FrameLock¦ custom pivot and backspacer
- Blade Length: 3.1
- Handle/Carry Length: 4.25
- Open/Overall Length: 7.25
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2019
- Origin: China¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.