Rift – G10 Reverse Tanto Automatic – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Rift (9555) Automatic Folder¦
This model is no longer in production …
The Benchmade Rift is a reverse Tanto style designed by Warren Osborne automatic knife. Large enough to tackle any task assigned yet still a comfortable carry. The 154CM stainless steel large-bellied blade opens with an ambidextrous pull of the AxisLock. The handle features milled, textured G10 scales for a secure grip, an integrated safety lock and 420J liners for strength and rigidity. The open-build design aids in cleaning and maintenance. The clip is reversible tip-up for left or right hand carry. The Rift is ready to take on the next outdoor adventure or to be used as an EDC. Made in the USA.
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)¦ Reverse Tanto
- Blade Length: 3.67″ (9.32cm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.27″ (21.01cm)
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.60″ (11.68cm)
- Handle: Black textured G10¦ lanyard hole
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.80 oz.
- Origin: USA