CRKT RASP (2081) Tactical Flipper Folder …
Green Beret, Darrin Sirois of Fayetteville, North Carolina is the kind of guy that expects his knives and tools to take hard abuse and he designed the RASPâ„¢ tactical knife to accept the challenge head on. R.A.S.P. stands forœRescue and Special Purpose and it™ll do just that and so much more. The blade is a modified Wharncliffe, dubbed,œWarn Clip, in Darrin’s terms, and features a subtle recurve. Though barely detectable just by looking at it, it effectively elongates the cutting surface, and gives it a distinctly unique style.
Deployed from its stainless steel handles with an unobtrusive flipper or a right-handed thumb stud, the blade is anchored in place by a burly frame lock. Nearly every last detail of the RASP features a stonewash finish, so it’s as sleek as it is powerful and resists rust and wear even in tough conditions.
- Open/Overall Length: 8.75″ (222.25 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.67″ (93.24 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 5.05″ (128.27 mm)
- Blade: AUS 8¦ Flipper Opening or ThumbStud Blade Deployment¦ modified Wharncliffe¦ Stonewash Finish¦
- Handle: 420J2 Stainless Steel ¦ FrameLock¦
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 5.6 ounces¦
- Origin: Taiwan