Pub – Carabiner Multi-Tool w/Friction Folder
Kershaw Pub (4036) Friction Folder Multi-Tool¦
Closed, you™d never know there was a handy blade inside although you would definitely see the equally handy bottle opener. And if you were exceptionally sharp-eyed, you might notice the slotted screwdriver tip right next to the bottle opener. To reveal the blade, just push down on what looks like the key ring attachment. You™ll see the blade move out of the compact handle. Keep pushing and the blade will swing all the way out, ready for use. The blade is a modified sheepsfoot with a straight edge and clipped rather than rounded tip. The handle has an anodized aluminum front scale and a steel back scale.
- MultiFunctional: Bottle opener¦ screwdriver tip¦ pry bar¦ key chain attachment¦ sheepsfoot blade
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ stonewashed finish
- Handle: Anodized aluminum front scale¦ steel back scale¦ Friction folder with strong detent
- Blade length: 1.6 in. (4.1 cm)
- Closed length: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)
- Open length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Carry: KeyRing/Carabiner¦ Weight: 1.9 oz. (53.9 g)
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.