Benchmade Outlast OPTION Lock- 3V Serrated and S30V Drop Point Blades – Black G10 Handle with Glass Breaker and Folding Hook – 365BK
2 in stock
Benchmade Outlast (365) Two Blade Rescue Tool Folder …
The Outlast rescue tool from Benchmade has two blades and a rescue hook with G10 handle scales. Rescue situations require the right tool, so why not have all those tools in the same place. The 365 Outlast, featuring the new Benchmade OPTION-Lock, combines the strength and versatility of the AxisLock with the S30V drop-point blade that opens with the traditional ThumbStud and the thicker, fully serrated, opposing bevel 3V blade uses the integrated O2 wrench as a ThumbSlot for deployment. A carbide tipped glass breaker and integrated rescue hook round out this rescue tool. Made in the USA!
- Drop Point Blade: CPM-S30V SS (58-60 HRC) – Drop Point style – ThumbStud – black Cerakote finish
- Blunt Tip Blade: CPM-3V tool steel (57-59 HRC) – opposing bevel style with serrated blade – ThumbSlot (oxygen wrench) – black Cerakote finish
- Handle: black textured G10 – carbide tipped GlassBreaker – integrated rescue hook – OptionLock (AxisLock)
- Blade Edge Length: Drop Pt.: 3.37″ Blunt Tip: 2.50″
- Blade Length: Drop Point: 3.59″ Blunt Tip: 3.15″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.82″
- Open/Overall Length: Drop Point: 8.41″ Blunt Tip: 7.96″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 5.96 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."