Link – Aluminum Assisted Flipper – LinerLock Folder
Kershaw Link (1776) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The 420HC stainless blade steel has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost harden-ability and corrosion resistance. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. The BlackWash finish not only gives the blade the well-worn look, it also provides an additional measure of blade protection. The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized. The sculpted lines of the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Steel: 420HC SS … black-oxide BlackWash finish … Flipper
- Handle: Machined aluminum … SpeedSafe open, built-in Flipper
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Carry: Reversible, Tip-up CarryClip … Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2015
- Origin: USA
Gray w/ BlackWash Combo Edge – 1776GRYBWST, Gray w/BlackWash Plain Edge – 1776GRYBW, Gray w/Tanto BlackWash Plain Edge – 1776TGRYBW, Navy Blue w/BlackWash Plain Edge – 1776NBBW