Lerch, Matt – New Lisbon Mother of Pearl Interframe – LockBack Folder
Out of stock
Matt Lerch Mother of Pearl LockBack Folder¦
This beautiful handmade LockBack folder by Matt Lerch has ladder pattern Nick Smolen Damascus blade steel and Van Hoy engraved 416 SS interframe with Mother of Pearl inlays. Another outstanding Lerch folder, whether a piece of pocket jewelry or a new addition to your collection.
- Blade: Nick Smolen Damascus¦ ladder pattern¦ Drop Point Style¦ hollow ground
- Handle: White Mother of Pearl inlays ¦ 416 SS interframe construction¦ fully engraved¦ Damascus lanyard eyelet (end)
- Blade Edge Length: 2.18″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.87
- Open/Overall Length: 6.37
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.52 oz.
- Circa: 1997
- Engraver: Ed Van Hoy¦ Abingdon, VA
- Maker: Matt Lerch“ Lerch Custom Knives“ Sussex, WI