Kershaw Leek (1660) Drop Point Flipper Folder …
The Kershaw Leek just may be the ideal EDC. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks.The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. Like otherœOnion knives, the Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Leek features a handle of pure stainless steel that gives it a clean, sleek look. A FrameLock keeps the blade locked during use and a TipLock slider locks the blade closed when folded. Made in the USA!
- Blade: Sandvik 14C28N SS¦ BeadBlast finish¦ Drop Point style¦ Flipper¦ Dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: 410 SS¦ BeadBlast finish¦ lanyard hole¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦ FrameLock¦ secondary Tip-Lock slider¦
- Blade Length: 2.99
- Handle/Carry Length: 4.05
- Open/Overall Length: 7.04
- Carry: Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 2.99 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2003
- Origin: USA¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR