Kershaw Dividend Assisted Flipper- Magnacut Stonewashed Blade – Black Anodized Aluminum Handle – KS1812BLKMAG
Only 1 left in stock
Kershaw Knives 1812BLKMAG Dividend CPM-MagnaCut
The success of Kershaw’s made-in-the-USA Link series has yielded a Dividend. It’s a slim, sleek pocket carry—proudly made in the USA in Kershaw’s Tualatin, Oregon factory, yet still built at an affordable price.
While the original Link is a larger and stouter knife, some of you prefer a slimmer blade. The Dividend is made for you. Not too big, not too small, the Kershaw Dividend is a just-right-sized pocket knife. Its CPM-MagnaCut stainless steel modified Wharncliffe blade is a perfect 3″ long and offers enough belly to be an efficient slicer. CPM-MagnaCut is a powder metallurgically produced corrosion resistant stainless steel, with excellent abrasive wear resistance while maintaining fantastic corrosion resistance. The knife is easy to open, even one-handed, with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper.
The aluminum handles in goes-anywhere basic black curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocket clip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
- Flipper – The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe – Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock – Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- 4-Position – The user may position the pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down, left or right-handed carry.
- Made in the USA – When you see this on one of their knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw’s Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.00″ (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.25″ (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25″ (18.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.82 oz. (80 g)
- Made in the USA