Identity – GFN Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Identity (1995) Assisted Flipper Folder …
This item is no longer in production …
The Identity’s broad drop-point blade flows into the patterned handle, which tapers to a slim end. A larger bolster and the unusual texturing on both sides of the handle enable your hand to lock in securely as you grip the knife. Concentric fingerprint-like circles give the Kershaw Identity an unusual look as well as enhancing grip.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … black-oxide coating … Flipper
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon …SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper … FrameLock
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Open length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.