Hogue Deka ABLE Lock – Magnacut Wharncliffe Blade – Blue Handle – HO24363
1 in stock
Hogue Knives HO24363 Deka ABLE Lock Folding Knife, Blue Polymer
Welcome to Hogue Inc., home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968. Every product is built in the spirit of fine craftsmanship, attention to detail, and complete dedication to the legacy of founder Guy Hogue. Fit, function, superior performance, and world-class design are hallmarks of the Hogue name.
The Deka folder features polymer handles with a variety of attractive patterns. The knife comes with modified Wharncliffe and clip point variations to fit your needs and tastes. The ambidextrous blade is easy to deploy thanks to the included thumstuds. The knife comes with the ABLE-Lock system that secures the knife while open or closed. This version has the modified Wharncliffe blade with a stonewashed finished MagnaCut steel and a blue coloring on the polymer handles.
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Closed Length: 4.25″
- Overall Length: 7.50″
- Blade Thickness: 0.094″
- Blade Material: CPM-MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Handle Material: Blue Polymer Scales with Crosshatch Texture
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Reversible with Filler Plate
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Made in the USA