Hall, Scott – Stag Drop Point Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Scott Hall Handmade Fixed Blade Drop Point Hunter …
This handmade all-purpose Bushcraft style knife is made to be used. Whether it is for outdoor activities, survival, hunting, camping or collecting; Scott Hall has made a fully functional fixed blade with looks and utility. The Damascus drop point blade and stag handle can be carried in the field with the hand tooled and stitched leather sheath or displayed on the included antler and walnut display stand.
- Blade: tight twist Damasteel Stainless Damascus¦ Drop Point style – hollow ground
- Handle: Stag – mammoth ivory spacer – Mokume guard and end cap
- Blade Edge Length: 3.25″
- Blade Length: 4.00″
- Handle Length: 4.62″
- Overall Length: 8.12″
- Carry: hand tooled Leather Sheath – Weight: 13.92 oz
- Display: antler and walnut handmade stand
- Circa: 2018
- Origin: USA – Hall Custom Knives – Geneseo, IL
Hall, Scott - Geneseo, IL
Scott Hall has been grinding knives since the 1990s and specializes in hollow ground fixed blade designs. His blade designs reflect his experience and interests in hunting, shooting sports, fishing, self-defense and Bushcraft survival. A family man he was raised in western Illinois and educated in AG Sciences with a MBA from the University of Iowa. He is proud to say that his "blades are in use from Alaska to Afghanistan and many places in between!"