Gusset – SS Skeletonized Flipper – FrameLock Folder
CRKT Gusset (K330) Skeletonized Flipper Folder …
Is a reliable everyday carry with a gusset design like those found on metal dune buggy frame adding strength and reducing weight. The open areas in the handle make for an extremely lightweight carry and one that’s simple to clean. The drop point blade features a titanium nitride finish and closes on a smooth IKBSâ„¢ ball bearing pivot system. The handle is gusseted stainless steel giving it a seriously engineered look.
- Blade Length: 3.568″ (90.63 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.581″ (116.36 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.125″ (206.38 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV, HRC 58-60¦ Titanium Nitride Finish¦ Drop Point¦ Flipper Opening
- Handle: Stainless Steel¦ IKBSâ„¢ Ball Bearing Pivot System¦ FrameLock
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.0 oz
- Origin: China
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.