Freefall – GFN Assisted Tanto – Linerlock Folder – Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Freefall (3840) Assisted Tanto Folder …
The Kershaw FreeFall is a tactically styled blade with a palm-gripping, ergonomic handle. The blade is a modified tanto with a hollow-ground and slightly curved belly for versatile cutting. The tanto tip is flat-ground for strength. Heavy jimping on the blade back and on the lower part of the backspacer add to the grip power of this handsome knife. The backspacer has a built-in lanyard hole that’s wide enough to accommodate thicker lanyards. Combined with tactical styling and a comfortable hand-fit, the FreeFall is an easy choice for tough tasks as well as for EDC (every day carry).
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … stonewashed finish … Flipper and ThumbStud
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon … K-Texture grip … SpeedSafe assisted opening … LinerLock … lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2013
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.