Endura 4 – LWT Flat Grind Wharncliffe – LockBack Folder
Spyderco Endura 4 (C10) Wharncliffe LockBack Folder …
Spyderco’s Endura 4 Wharncliffe offers qualities of theœstandard version with the extreme cutting power and versatility of a Wharncliffe blade. The straight cutting edge of the Wharncliffe profile cuts with full power along its entire length, enabling it to tackle extreme cutting chores and detailed work with equal ease. The VG-10 stainless steel blade features a full-flat grind for low-friction edge geometry that further accentuates the advantages of its Wharncliffe design. The high-performance blade is backed by a lightweight, ergonomic handle that includes a sturdy back lock mechanism, skeletonized stainless steel liners, injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon scales, a high-traction Bi-Directional Textureâ„¢ pattern, and a four-position pocket clip.
- Blade: VG-10 SS¦ flat grind¦ Wharncliffe style
- Handle: injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon¦ high-traction Bi-Directional Texture¦ LockBack
- Blade Edge: 3.39
- Blade Length: 3.78
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.98
- Overall/Open Length: 8.76
- Carry: 4-Position reversible, Tip-Up or Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Origin: Japan¦ Spyderco, Inc¦ Golden, CO
3.78" VG-10 Plain Edge – C10FPWCBK, 3.78" VG-10 Serrated Edge – C10FSWCBK