Chanceinhell – PYP Machete w/Nylon Sheath – Fixed Blade
CRKT Chanceinhell (K910, K916, K918) Machete …
The Chanceinhell is a beefy fixed blade survival machete designed by award-winning custom knife-maker Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI to be tough, strong, and work like an ox. A thick, carbon steel blade has a black powder coat that is durable in extreme environments. Built for hard use, the double injection molded handle is ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue and features multiple lanyard holes for varied grip options. The result is more efficient cutting action that’ll make thick brush R.I.P. This machete includes a reinforced nylon sheath with a unique Velcro belt loop system that can be changed between two positions: dangling or snug against the belt.
- K910: Blade 12 inches¦ Overall 17.88 inches¦ Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- K916: Blade 16.063 inches¦ Overall 21.813 inches¦ Weight: 1 lb 4.6 oz
- K918: Blade 18 inches¦ Overall 23.625 inches¦ Weight: 1 lb 5.6 oz
- Blade: 65Mn Carbon Steel, 52-56 HRC¦ Bead Blast w/Powder Coat Finish¦ Drop Point Machete Style¦ Flat Grind
- Handle: PP Core & TPR Overmold w/Textured Grip
- Carry: Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Origin: China
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.