Carbine – GRN on Full Tang Neck Knife – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Ruger Carbine (R2701) Neck Knife w/Sheath …
Designed by Matthew Lerch of Sussex, Wisconsin this compact fixed blade is small, sweet but packs a lot of heat. The Ruger Carbine has a stonewashed drop-point blade, glass-reinforced nylon full-tang handle with fob and sturdy sheath featuring a lanyard. Multiple carry options and multiple uses for this everyday carry tool.
- Blade Length: 1.847″ (46.91 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.402″ (111.81 mm)
- Blade: 5Cr15MoV Stainless Steel¦ StoneWash Finish¦ Drop Point
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon Onlay on Full-Tang build w/inset Ruger® medallion
- Carry: Glass Reinforced Nylon Sheath¦ Black Cord Lanyard w/Quick Release
- Origin: China
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.