Buckner, Tom – Spalted Maple Drop Point Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Tom Buckner (Buckner Knives) Spalted Maple Drop Point Hunter …
The 2017 Montana Knifemakers Association 22nd Annual Club Knife by Tom Buckner of Olympia, WA is a Loveless style drop point hunter with a full-tapered tang, 3/16″ thick and 8 5/8″ long. The blade has a hand-rubbed satin finish. It has a 3/8″ stainless steel finger guard and also a thong hole. The handle is stabilized spalted maple. Included is a leather belt sheath by the maker.
- Blade Length: 3 1/2″ – Loveless style Drop Point – full tang
- Overall Length: 8 5/8″
- Blade Material: 154 CPM Stainless Steel – Satin Finish
- Handle Material: Stabilized Spalted Maple – black Micarta liners – lanyard hole
- Weight: Knife, 5.12 oz. – Sheath, 3.84 oz.
- Born Date: July 2017 – Numbered: #13 of 20 issued
- Maker: Tom Buckner – Buckner Knives – Olympia, WA
Buckner, Tom - Olympia, WA
Tom Buckner of Olympia, WA has been making knives since 1999. Now retired from the business world where he developed an engineering attitude, his knifemaking has flourish. Mr. Buckner does not like to talk much about him or his knifemaking skills, but his talents speak volumes. He is known for Loveless style hunters and hunting knives, kitchen knives and folders. Located in the Pacific Northwest he is an award winning knifemaker.